Preschool Special Education Process – Virtual
May 25 @ 8:30 am - 2:30 pmFree
Gain an understanding of the IEP process including the Committee on Preschool Special Education (CPSE), the roles and responsibilities of all parties.
- Understand the preschool special education process as described in education laws and regulations.
- Know the role of the Chairperson, the Preschool Provider, the Evaluator, the County, the parents and the Committee.
- Develop practices which encourage parental involvement and cultivate home-school partnerships.
- Learn that the Committee will be making decisions that will result in an Individualized Education Program (IEP) that meets state requirements and will result in educational benefit to the student.
REGISTER TODAY! FREE EVENT
Important Registration Information:
- Registration is via MyLearningPlan and closes May 21, 2021.
- The workshop is limited to 30 participants, so please register early.
- To register, click on the hyperlink above. When the registration page opens, click on the “Enroll” button.
- If your district or agency does not use Frontline (MyLearningPlan), you will be able to sign up for a free account as part of the registration process.
- Meeting link and materials will be sent to registrants on Friday, May 21.