- This event has passed.
Help! My Child Won’t Wear a Mask!
August 6, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 amFree
Everything you need to know to help your child learn to wear a mask :
• Specific strategies for parents, caregivers, and professionals.
• De-sensitization strategies
• Interventions for young children
• Tips for teenager compliance
• Information specific to various developmental stages and ages
• Disability-specific strategies
Presentation & Discussion with Debbie Schutt, MS!
ABOUT THE HOST
Debbie Schutt, MS is Parent Networks’ Behavior Intervention Coordinator. Debbie has been a member of the Parent Network of WNY team since 2018. She has extensive experience working with youth and families through the Office of Mental Health and the Office of People with Developmental Disabilities in the areas of behavior intervention, crisis management, and mental health.
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
Register in advance for this meeting: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEpcOitqDIqGdWl1Rv-ILkzFxvKEOdCb14i
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.